CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

RESISTANCE.

I want to take the road less traveled. I want to be closer to Him. I want to do my part in the world. I want people to break away from the social norms and question everything! I want myself and the rest of the world to wrap their minds around the idea of COMPASSION. I want to speak less & listen more. I want to keep being humbled by people that came before me and have done all the things I want to see myself doing. I want to keep it simple. I want to flee from sin, hate & jealousy. I want to hang out with my parents and siblings more often. I want good clean fun. I don't ever want to lose my sense of independence, no matter who enters my life and what I feel for them. I want to feel the closeness of God more often. :)


Btw, nothing fills my heart more than seeing the ones I love THE most make progress in finding their own happiness. I sit on the sidelines like a proud mom watching my family and friends finally feel contentment in their lives. Everyone deserves to let themselves feel that goodness and I'm proud to be witness when the ones I love realize that everything will be okay and maybe their worlds weren't so bad after all.

onelove.

No comments: