CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy..

So I haven't had a real update lately, but in a nutshell, life has been looking up and I couldn't be any more thankful.

1) I just got hooked up by the UCLA Store to model for the Fall catalog! Yaaaay for being the token Asian girl! Hahah, tight, I'm excited. Thanks to the pledging process for giving me confidence! Hahaha, now I'm just waiting to find out if I got the supervisor position !

2) Big ups to my brother and getting that internship he's been working at for Target. After beating out so many people and getting the job straight up during his last interview... homeboy is set after graduation! So proud of him, but boo to corporate america. haha

3) Big ups to my big sis for being a damn rockstar and getting a B+ on her midterm after driving straight from LA to SLO for three hours!!! She is a fckn G and that is why she is my big sis.

4rd) 10STRONG; 10in10OUT. We got the right mentality now and we are so damn ready to prove what we've got. I love everyday with them. Seriouuusly.

5) The weather has been ridiculously beautiful lately. I am looooving it. Melrose this afternoon son! Time to bust out the daisy dukes. Haha jk.

6) Kanye concert in SD WAS the sickest concert I have ever been to. It must have been tight having seats, BUT nothing compares to being in the PIT, surrounded by everybody just positive vibin and jammin to the music! Hands in the air, singing at the top of your lungs, nothing beats it! Anyone who slept on it seriously missed out!

7) Had a social with Alpha Psi Rho last night. Fun times yet again. They're a bunch of chill ass dudes and my girls were crackin me up like usual.

So despite being super stressed out at times, getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night (even on weekends!), and midterms right around the corner, all the positivity spreadin right now has made every obligation and job so much fun. I don't even give a crap about things not going my way, I'm just happy to be alive & living the life I live. You just handle your business and as my brother always said, just DO YOU and everything will fall into place... and it sure has! :) :) I LOVE all the people that have come into my life and all the endless possibilities waiting in the future.

"No trial has come to you but what is human. God is faithful and will not let you be tried beyond your strength; but with trial he will also provide a way out so that you may be able to bear it." - 1 Corinthians 13

No comments: