CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Make it work.

Spring break has been so much fun so far. Sunday night, hung out with the boooys like the old days. Monday, hung out with my moms, met up with Melissa & Dainee and grabbed some sushi at Osakas, chilled at the mall with Kim & came through later for the premiere of The Hills! Tuesday, ran some errands and then hit up Plaza & American Apparel with Jon, then had dinner at Ra Sushi with my dad! Gooood shit all day, everyday.. & It's only Wednesday so I hope the next few days entails some BEACH time, more SHOPPING, kick it with my bro, the GIRLS & random kick its with long lost friends!

At this point, you'll have to force me back into the car to go back to LA, because I haven't been this happy in a long long long long time.

No comments: