CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Positivity is a circular thang, so keep it movin!

YO, one of the best parts about being home is going to church and feelin the LOVE and excitement when you see people you've been wanting to see and having people equally and genuinely excited to see you too. I just love being home, appreciating EVERYTHING about where I'm from, my friends, my family, everythinnng. I guess when you been in this crazy, stressful environment (for what seems like forever) where you kinda just lose sight of what is important and WHO YOU ARE, its great to be home to be humbled and reminded of the person that people truly know you as and who you know yourself as. It's all positivity back home maaaan, all love.

I just want these good vibes to keep flowin.
Good music, good people, good times, good laughter.... aaaaall day everyday.

No comments: