CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010



Tonight is a wonderful night.
Despite getting sick the days before my final exams as an undergrad at UCLA, I made it through and now any existing time commitments I had have been swiped clean off of my plate. CLEAN. ZILCH. ZIP. NADA. Does anyone know what an absolutely wonderful feeling it is to have a blank slate?! To be at that point in your life where you feel like it's just begun?... it leaves you with so much room to fill that blank space with anything you want... anything at all. I am learning daily how much control I have over where my life leads me. My decisions are so, so, so crucial to who I want to become and despite having my days where I just GIVE IN and go backwards, I still celebrate the slow and steady progress and that at least I know enough that I don't know much. I have soooooo much to learn, so many hard lessons left to face, heck, this is just the beginning. But I am excited about this blank space I'm given. This blank space which is allowing me to create the life I want for myself. I move back to San Diego in two days, I'm excited. 

But for now I'm jammin' to Bob Marley, sipping tea & honey and reading a book.
It is h e a v e n l y



Btw, Happy Birthday to the most amazing brother on the planet. One of my best friends, ever, he's been there for me through everything and I'm truly blessed that God made us siblings. No joke. I'm blessed to have the relationship I have with my brother and couldn't have wanted to be raised with anyone else. We're wild and crazy, thank you God for him. Keep him safe & happy. That's all :)

No comments: