CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I love Thursday:

In the spirit of being grateful for this life, I'm following in the footsteps of one of my favorite blogs and doing Things I Love Thursdays!

  • This amazing book case + the awesome people who send them to me because they think I'd like it. I've been infatuated with books, bookcases & rainbow bookcases for quite some time now. I WILL have this one day and it will be shared with a man whom I love and loves books as much as I do.
  • Positive energy. Letting positivity manifest in every aspect of my life. Being around people who drip with positive energy. It's truly contagious and makes life that much sweeter.
  • Anything Colbie Caillat or India Arie! 
  • Finally finding my footing in this post-grad world & finding meaningful work to do. 
  • Getting out of old routines and really truly letting go of the weight of my past. I used to blog about this but when you actually REALIZE that you're fine & you've let go a long time ago... there is nothing better than realizing that growth.
  • That feeling when you're about to embark on something HUGE. statement making. I felt this way before I became Senior Class President, and then again before I became a Founding Mother of Chi Delta Theta, and RIGHT NOW. I can sit in this feeling forever.
  • My mother joining me & Jon last night to feed the homeless downtown with Embrace. I love that woman to death. 
  • Being back home in San Diego again. Seeing my family everyday. I don't know how I did 4 years away... but I feel so much myself again. I feel whole. I feel grounded. 
  • Laughter with my Dad & my best girlfriends in my living room, just like the old days.
  • Random calls from friends throughout the day who want to visit me because they were in the area. 
  • How God is SO great. How prayers really become answered. How blessed my life is. How there is never a day I can complain about my life and the people in it.

    No comments: