CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Chili Wants




I'm feelin this! First of all, Chilli was always my fave in TLC. Second, it brings up the question, if you can't find a man, is it because your standards are too high? I think standards women have for men can be considered "too high" at times but for me personally, I base it on past experiences and not necessarily an inflated ego like other people have shared in articles on this. People in general have learned & gone through what they DON'T want, so why go back or settle for something that truly doesn't make us happy?! If we have high standards, I think it's either because we've had the best kind of love and only want something better than the best we've had so far (otherwise, you'll always be expecting better in your relationship) or ya just have been with a bunch of douchebags and they all have shown you what you never want to be with again. (Unfortunately, I'm a victim to both) But it's true, the worst kind of loneliness is being with the wrong person. I can resonate with her with how picky she is and how there is always something about something that just doesn't make em right. I mean, she DID date Usher. C'mon now. HAHA!


"I don’t believe that God meant for any of us to be alone, but I know he didn’t mean for us to be with the wrong person."

No comments: