CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm in a weird limbo about life & graduation. Some days, I am ecstatic of the thought of moving back to SD and I am so sure in my heart that it is what I want and need. Then I have moments today, where I am thrown for a loop and I can't imagine not being out here in Los Angeles and going about my weekly routine. Maybe it's the thought of not being a student anymore. My whole life, for as long as I can remember, has been about making grades and studying. That's it. And the next thing you know, that time of my life is over. Crazy, so crazy that I don't think i'll be able to wrap my head around it for a while...

The only thing I know is that Gods plan is full of calculated steps that are never mistakes and at the end, what will truly be will be. It's hard, because you can't suppress what the heart desires, and lately, that's all I've been asking God to help show me and guide me towards what that is.

I still don't know what and who and where I want to be in this life. I still think that at 21, truly beginning to think about it and digging deep in my heart is the perfect age to begin. When I entered college, at 17, I had just begun to truly realEYES what the world was like and began to think where I truly fit in and what I could do to share myself to the world. Now that I am approaching the end of my college career, I feel like I can embrace everything that I've been exposed to, take a step back and truly dig deep about what I want for myself. I am still naive in so many ways and "I know enough that I don't know much", but acknowledging that and the knowledge that I am a student of the world makes it all so much easier.

Possibilities are endless and my dreams are far-reaching and wild. But I like it that way. 2010 has been (personally) an amazing year already. There's been so much growth when you allow it and focus on the idea of change and self-improvement.

Who knows where the wind is going to take me next, but I am hopeful of love, adventures and happiness. !

xoxo

No comments: