CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

gratitude

It feels so good when you've worked your butt off and the light at the end of the tunnel shines brighter than anything you could have ever imagined.

I am the proudest pledgemom to these amazing young women.

I have so much gratitude for everything in my life and everything that has led me to this point.
  • When you show compassion, you will get compassion. As much as I have needed others, I am here for my sisters who need me now.
  • I am blessed to have been able to meet so many amazing people outside of my immediate circle who work. their. butt. off for what they truly love. Much respect and admiration to those people. I would only wish I could become like them.
  • Humility will take you a long way. Surround yourself with those types.
  • I understand that anger is a mask to being hurt and disappointed deep down inside. I can't let you hurt me with your words, we have all felt the same hurt at some point.
  • I feel stronger and stronger everyday. I am keeping my goals and my dreams close and working tirelessly to get there.
  • Money is tight, but only action and not complaining will fix it. My circumstances are not as bad as others. I am constantly reminding myself of this.
  • Leadership is done through example, having integrity, and accountability. Those are fundamental things that should not be overlooked or forgotten.
  • I have amazing people in my life! Everyone serves a purpose to teach me something about myself, what I DON'T like, what I WANT and are helping me to be better.
  • Being single opens up so many avenues and opportunities to pursue in my life. But first things first, I want to be there for everyone who needs me, support people as much as they have supported me, and be strong for the people who need me to be strong for them. = Cultivate stronger friendships, relationships with my parents and siblings, give myself more ME time.
  • When you let go, you are truly set free from everything that has held you down in the past. It's a new day, look forward, keep your eyes on where your ultimate goals are.
  • Believe in yourself, if you don't, no one else will.
  • Self control. Self Control. Self Control.
  • I can't wait for the future. The possibilities are endless.
I feel set free..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE U MAMA. TRACKED THIS DOWN :D