CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010



El Mac, Retna & Kofie: JUSTICE Mural for Manifest Equality- Time lapse: from Augustine Kofie on Vimeo.

Ever since moving to LA, El Mac & Retna, have been my favorite graffiti artists, ever.
I cannot explain how amazing their work is, separately or together, but know that you will never forget it.
Every time I see something new, I can't peel my eyes off of the sheer beauty of their work.
Share it, enjoy it, appreciate it.

http://www.digitalretna.com/
http://mac-arte.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Angelia R. Trinidad said...

Nice! I blogged about the duo not too long ago! They are really inspirational together. I actually wanted to go to this gallery but I couldn't find a ride, and I didn't feel like busin' in alone. :T Do you have a favorite piece by them?