CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

For every girl who got hated on because she had thick eyebrows throughout her childhood, preteen, and high school years.... all I can say is 1)fuck those jealous bitches, because now they want your gorgeous full eyebrows and 2)to OWN every bit of the God given beauty you have, because it is uniquely yours and no one can take that away from you.

Flip the bird next time someone makes fun of the woman that you are!
There are too many problems with self-esteem among young women in America, and a lot of it is because we are our own haters or the women among us are the very people that bring us down.

Surround yourself with positive women.

xoxo



No comments: