CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

wasteful.

I've been wasteful with my time lately.
But the best kind of wasting time is the time spent doing something you don't regret.
Even better, are those times of reckless abandon where I feel the most alive in my 21 years of age.

Where kisses are magnified that you feel all the way into your core.
Where connection lies in conversation and realness.
Where laughter shared ignites happiness even in the shittiest times.
Where winter becomes magical and as sweet as past summers.

I like how that feels.

No comments: