CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tidbit.

Sometimes, when I'm home alone, one of my favorite things to do is putting a reggae station on Pandora and just getting into this total creative/relaxed mode. I feel most at peace during these moments. I like to work at my own pace, without the interruptions, phone calls, or anyone else's expectations. I think that's why the older I get, I have appreciated more and more my own solitude and I continue to become more and more comfortable just doing things on my own, being on my own, or figuring things out on my own. Speaking of which, my favorite is discovering new places by myself or shopping on my own. I find it to be so relaxing.

"When you cancel out all the NOISES of the world, you get PEACE OF MIND."





No comments: