CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful.

No words can explain how much LOVE I feel in my life. No, not the 'so in love with my boyfriend type love' but the type love that manifests itself in every person that I am blessed to still have in this life after SO many years worth of memories and joy. I have fallen in love again with San Diego and all the people who I love here so much.... (among other things/people):
  1. For my parents who endure so much but have persevered through EVERYTHING. Who always provide, always have patience, are always forgiving, and always proud of me no matter what. We may not be rich in material wealth, but we have an abundance of LOVE in our family.
  2. For my brothers, who I c o m p l e t e l y adore and love so so so much. I am so proud of them for where they are now and so lucky to be their lil sis.
  3. For my childhood friends, who I fell in love with years and years ago. They are unchanging, loving, caring, understanding and the only group of friends I would have ever wished to grow up with. We're 21 & Single now, and I couldn't be any happier living up this crazy year with the CRAZIEST people I know.

No comments: