CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Self control. Patience. Understanding. PRAYER.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. -2 Corinthians 12:9

I have so many questions I want to have answered right now but I know I need to practice patience through my weakness. It's so hard when it's so easy for me to go backwards to what is comfortable. I know that I just need to be strong and trust in God's love and in the fact that He is working within me. There are things and actions that I cannot change anymore, that are shameful and impulsive, but I am aware and trying to forget and forgive myself. Whatever is missing in my life, I know that I need to allow the Lord to fill in that void, and nothing and no one else.

I'm thankful for these days of solitude so I can speak more clearly to Him. No distractions, no temptations.

--

On another note, today has been relaxing and full of goodness.

I was blessed to be offered another photo shoot with UCLA for their Father's Day spread with none other than my own DAD! He's so excited and I'm so glad he gets to be in it with me. Details after Thursday.

Installation Banquet tonight, can't wait.

-Cammille

No comments: