CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

GIRLS VS. GROWN WOMEN
perpetuating STEREOTYPES vs. BREAKING THEM
tearing other women down vs. empowering one another
envying other women vs. supporting one another
closed minds still living unaware vs. open-minded, conscious individuals.
allowing MEN to define you & your character vs. knowing that they are only a supplement to your being.


trust, there is a huge difference between the two.
Respect the women older than you
you have a lot to learn from them.

No comments: