CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

RANDOM LIST.

1) An amazing photo essay on the drug wars in Mexico via Boston.com. The pictures are haunting and intriguing.

2) Another amazing photo slideshow entitled Days with my Father. This one hit close to home, you'll understand if you look through it. I really appreciate people who share their raw emotions for the world to dissect. I think it takes a lot of courage to do that. I hope this touches other people's hearts as it did mine.

3) Driven From Within by Michael Jordan $4 at the UCLA store. Good read for my bus ride home.


will continue later...


No comments: