CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

keep grindin!

Don't you love those moments where you are reminded of your GREATER purpose?! WHY you LOVE the work that you do? Why you are where you are today?! DAMN, let me just say its the greatest feeling when everything falls back into place. I'm so motivated and happy and excited and I MOST def. don't have time & am TOO blessed to be STRESSED about little things. I know who I am, what I NEED, what I WANT out of life and I'm gonna keep working my ass off to get there. Maybe I get it from my mama, but if you aren't with where I'm tryna BE, then there is no room for you in my life!

No drama, no stress!!
peace!

No comments: