CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

In transition

jam: Slum Village - Fall in Love

WHAT UP LOS ANGELES!!!?


"I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go" -Joshua 1:3,9

Be humble, trust that the Lord will provide, work hard, be responsible, think ahead &thoroughly.

edit-->
1.) MAYA HAYUK - let some color in your life!
2.) Pray for peace; between Israel & the Gaza strip & for the growing drug war in Mexico. :( When you look at what the rest of the world has to endure, we are living like kings & queens..

No comments: