CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

STAY GOLD.

Via Flickr


Sending out my love & positivity into the world on this night.
May everyone seek peace, practice compassion, embrace change, & live the good life.
I've had many triumphs this year & many disappointments,
but I'll consider all of it a trial year to what is about to be my best year yet.

I'm ready to do it as big as everyone else in the world!
It's time for change, so lets start most definitely with ourselves!
I trust that when that begins, the world will begin to shift along with us.

May everyone reach out and achieve their highest aspirations this year.
May we all take that leap of faith to say "YES!" to all the things we feared the most.
May we become better daughters and sons to our parents.
May we all find peace within ourselves, to love ourselves wholeheartedly and completely.
May we rise above our challenges and become wiser from our mistakes.
May we forgive all those who have hurt us and shed the layers that kept us hostage.
May we all understand our light in the world and work to keep it glowing.

I love all ya'll for all that you do.
For being the artistic, intelligent, innovative, compassionate, fearless people that you are.
& that is to EVERYONE who has made an impact on my life so far.

Be safe everyone.


No comments: