CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

wisdom.

Some relationship wisdom I learned at the office today.

"Perfect relationships exist when two people are mentally and spiritually at peace with themselves and they are in a relationship for the purpose of continually giving to and loving the other person. Much like food & the act of feeding, both people have to WANT to give each other food to eat, to nourish (the relationship), when one stops, the other is left unfulfilled (hungry)."

It has to be a continuous effort on both ends to never stop EQUALLY feeding, loving, giving, appreciating, learning, growing, accepting, forgiving, & TRYING.


Balance, love, appreciation. Only way it works maaaan. Nothing wrong in asking yourself, "What can I do better?" or even better, "What can I do better, to help MYSELF."

No comments: