CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

whatevs.

“Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.”

Regarding relationships:
  • Never expect anyone else to provide for you or be a source of your happiness, those are things you can certainly find on your own. It sure wastes a LOT of time expecting someone to do this for you.
  • You can't change someone who doesn't want to change. We females need to stop thinking we can do this to our man. He isn't gonna change till he sees the damn LIGHT and chooses that for himself. Again, this wastes a lot of damn TIME.
  • Note to self: A lot of life is how you react to things. Take the high road & let everything else fall by the way side, don't waste any more time talking bullshit, ain't gonna get anywhere.
  • Have your own life & do what pleases you. The only people in the world who have authority over your choices are your family.
Just one of those days where I need to remind myself that I make MYSELF happy, I choose to be it everyday and I won't let anyone let me regress backwards to where I was.

January, I cannot wait for you to come. 2009 is my time to shinnnne.

btw, the Anthony Hamilton album is looooove.

No comments: