CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

it's the first of the month.

  1. Cheaters never win & winners never cheat. WORD.
  2. This reminds me of Ethan/Alan/Justin's view from their dorm last year. This photo is probably not LA, but I love breathtaking views littered with city lights. They make me feel, ALIVE. (via, skullset)
  3. Parisian kids via jak&jil. The little man up there is fresh as hell. He dresses better than all my guy friends combined. Hahaha.
  4. Lately I've been listening to the El Ten Eleven and J Dilla stations on Pandora, I highly recommend them for sexy beat and instrumental lovers.
  5. Peace & Love, all day.

No comments: