CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

love & appreciate.

So Halloween this year was a nap fest at my house with my dearest girlfriends + Buyo. Ha! Unfortunately Halloween has never really been a big deal to me (except for Freshman year of college which I seriously despise myself for being a slutty anything, NEVER AGAIN!!) but every other year before that since I can remember I've either opted to study or do work. But no biggie, I'm sure next year after the big 2-1 I'll muster up some excitement to actually go out.

On Saturday my better half finally came home after two weeks! We did a little shopping for ourselves first. Finally picked up those Blazers I've been waiting to drop, still bummed that they are gen. releases, but ohhhh well, I'd still rock. Also picked up some gifts for mi madre annnd then we headed to church. Funny how our worlds collide. The church I've been going to for practically my whole life is coincidentally "his old stomping grounds" (as he likes to call it) from preschool to 8th grade! Funny how we never knew each other. Anyway, after that we picked up gifts for his nephew Brandon in hopes of seeing him that night but that didn't work out. :( Ended up going to his homeboys house for dinner, John's house to meet up & then Ghelenn's to make up for my non eventful Halloween! A goood night once again.

This morning we lazied around the house till lunch came from my dear mom & the three of us ate like three happy kids with our wings n things :) & then the worst part of the day comes... because..

I absolutely hate it when he leaves.


.. That's the thing about being in a relationship..
You give every bit of yourself you've tried so hard to protect
with the knowledge that this person could potentially break your heart into a million pieces
but you leave the thought in the very back of your mind, trusting that they WON'T.

No comments: