CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's easier to hate than it is to love.
It's easier to quit than it is to deal.

I'm thankful for the people in my life who call my bluff and make me realize that I love a lot more things and people than I say I do because its simply easier to tell myself I don't need it when I really do. I'm going to face everything with my chin up and trust that I'm doing something right at the end of the day. I'm not a quitter. I may have my weak moments but I wake up strong because adversity has made me this way. So as Tupac says..


I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it