CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, November 3, 2008

Leadership.


The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
Kenneth Blanchard


The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already.
John Buchan

The price of greatness is responsibility.
Winston Churchill

Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing.
Albert Schweitzer

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams

I think leadership comes from integrity - that you do whatever you ask others to do. I think there are non-obvious ways to lead. Just by providing a good example as a parent, a friend, a neighbor makes it possible for other people to see better ways to do things. Leadership does not need to be a dramatic, fist in the air and trumpets blaring, activity.
Scott Berkun

As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
Bill Gates

No comments: