CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

grey skies.

Today was a nice relaxing day despite the impending storm. I had more failed attempts in trying to contact ANY important official at my school so I finally gave up and got ready for errands. Dropped by the post office, went to my doctors office and then did some thrifting in Hillcrest. It's been so long since I've been able to drive alone somewhere and just have some ME time, so today was a much needed day. Btw, HI EMMA! Glad to know someone is reading this thing! :) :)

I'm excited for this week, I already predict it will be eventful considering everyone away from college will be home (except for my boyfriend, of all people!!!) Tomorrow, I'm hanging with Miss Juachon and Wednesday is my long awaited Mexican foood lunch date with my big sis! Ha!

Anyway, i'm pooped, so goodnight world!

No comments: