CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, November 29, 2008

coast through life.

Whenever I see car accidents, my heart clenches and I can't help but get sad for a moment or two. We as observers and people who just happened to chance upon another accident can quickly forget and go on about our day. But lately, I've been catching myself thinking about the little details and getting lost in revisiting the sadness of it all. Like the eerie and lonely silence right when all the dust settles and you aren't certain your even alive and then you happen to remember to just b r e a t h e.

No comments: