CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

READY.

So today I got back on the grind after a vacation that was extended past its deadline. It feels good to be out, finally making some end$ & getting my shit done. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. Got a midterm at 8AM, work at my moms office, then a closing shift from 3-9. Btw, I seen Jon Allen & Ant working together at Sun Diego today and I thought it was funny as shit that those boys happened to be working at the same time.

Now that I can stop worrying about getting a job, I can start tackling other things that need to be taken care of and getting excited about upcoming events! Like these... Let me know if you want to come with!


August 9th, Del Mar Fairgrounds
Ziggy Marley Concert & Reggae Festival


July 29 @ Cricket Wireless Amp.
John Mayer w/ Colbie Caillat

STUDY TIME!

No comments: