CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random business!

1) Hit up 5&aDime for their 40-80% of sale. Intended to get the C&C Big C Fitted but I must have slept on it because there was none left. It's all good though, came up on some snakeskin trimmed shades to beat the HEAT!

2) Yesterday, spent the day trying to find a job, ended up putting myself in more debt succumbing to a cute ass pair of high waisted denim shorts. But hopefully the lady selling hats (not fitteds unfortunately :( ) will hit me up ASAP. && sooner or later, you all will be coming to me for overpriced fedoras to keep yourself sharp for the summaaa.

3) I gotta share this mixtape I got recently by DJ Mark Marcelo "Scrunchies and Headbands: The 90s RnB Mix". Cop it for $9 & jam to it all summer long. I promise you ladies, you won't be disappointed ;)

4) Happy 20th Birthday Marcus Paras. One of the freshest boys I know. That boy is gonna be major, I know that for sure.

5) The Jetta, my baby is back in action. Nuff said!

6) Been doing extra work at the real estate office. I hope they cut our checks soon because I gotta make end$$ SOON!Gotta lotta expenses coming up especially RENT at the new apartment, zeta colony retreat in LA! etc. etc.

Been on this independent tip lately. Just gettin mine done during the day & squeezin in quality time with my friends & fam when I can at night. NOT TO MENTION, the dream team (aka me, kimbaby, dez, dainee &janice) who whooped on the boys in an 8 game series of flip cup, 7-1!! Ohhh is it so much fun talking SHIT!

k, keep it positive folks!
-CAM!

No comments: