CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It is what it is.

I decided, I am going to give myself a break. A break to get focused on mine real quick. I been out way too much lately and to feel good, I gotta keep making progress. And you can't make progress if you keep prioritizing time to do other things that can wait. Not to mention, your girl finally got hooked up with a job. The best part is that I get paid at the end of every week. Thank God. So thankfully I'll be back on SOME kind of grind. You take what you can get though and make the most out of it. This comin week is gonna be pretty busy also. Got a midterm on Tuesday I plan on owning the shiiiit out of it & extra hours at the office my mama wants me to put in. So I guess I got my work cut out for me. I just want to keep being on top of my game. Is that too much to ask for ! I admire people like Will Smith who have the mentality like.. "while you were sleepin, I was working" type shit.

LA yesterday was adventure. You take the good, fuck the bad and just atleast try to have a good time. I still LOVE LA though. I have had way too many good memories trying to come of age in another city. Wish everybody could have experienced it the way I love it. But whatevs.

It's going down tonight for Robert's birthday tho. Even though the HARD music fest is tonight, it is all good. There will be many more times for some live music lovin.

After tonight... Catch Me If You Can!

No comments: