CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weezy F. Baby

"..And if you leave, your leaving the BEST
so you would have to settle for LESS!"
word to that.

So the past few days have been on super chill status. Just been chillin with my parents, helpin' them with errands at the office, going grocery shopping, etc etc. Tuesday night, chilled at Ken's before he left for Hawaii. I love how I feel so at home at Ken's! I could knock out for 2 hours in his room and wake up like it ain't no thang. FRIENDS turned FAMILY, the way it should be. Last night was another one of those feel good nights like back in the day, growin up without a thing to do. Just me & the dudes, kickin it with rounds of hookah & our 40's while they play Madden. Can't complaaaain.

Other than that.. I am super feelin the N.E.R.D album, Seeing Sounds. It's funky & I love funky music that just makes you want to get up and dance! I'm also looking forward to the Common album.. oh & I was feelin Keyshia Cole & Lil Kim's performance at the BET awards. She was gettin it on stage, it reminded me of the girls (Devika, Cat & Tin) at the club gettin down, super happy. Hahaha!

BTW, one of my favorite things about being back in SD is driving MY car and bumpin MUSIC hella loud. I don't drive in LA, so its the little things that make you feel right back at home ;)

Can't wait for the weekend!!

No comments: