CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

scatterbrain.

+ Guys who are interested in music, art, fashion, design and books really really intrigue me above everyone else.
+ I love mellow music type nights... corinne bailey rae, amel larrieux, goapele type nights.
+ I miss spoken word nights.
+ I'm really feelin MISS Badu right now. She's in the new URB issue and for some damn reason, I love her style and her big ol fro.
+ I pray that I'll be able to live out my future doing something I LOVE.
+ I miss having good conversation with friends at a random coffee shop or a hole in the wall restaurant.
+ I'm excited as shit to be home for three months in San Diego... words cannot even explain.
+ I just want to roll with the flow...

No comments: