CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Everything I am...

At the store, I was skimming through this book called, John Wooden: One-on-One, and one of the daily reminders was entitled God's Plan. God has a plan for all of us in our lifetime and as I keep telling myself, whatever will be, will be. If something deviates from God's plan, be aware that He will correct it and lead you to the path you were meant to set out on... we just have to allow ourselves to be led. It may not make sense at the moment, but trust that God will make everything make sense in the end.

Can't wait to be back in San Diego....

No comments: