CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doin it for mom &dad

I'm taking slow & calculated steps till my next big move.
I've got ideas & plans for my future swirling heavy in my head right now.
When you're given the chance to create your future, you either fold, or rise up to the challenge.
This is REAL LIFE now, no dress rehearsals here.. every decision is important.

Since coming back, I've been pulled every which way with things I could be doing.
But I am really focused on how to reach my full potential, getting all the experience I can get and making some reaaaaal dough.

You know what it feels like to want NOTHING but to pay your mom & pops back for everything they had to sacrifice of their own to give you yours?!!
That's all I've ever wanted to do... 

I may be blessed with a lot more than others, but trust, I don't take a damn thing for granted, not the food on the table or the clothes on my back. I have so much respect for everyone that's ever contributed in raising me and getting me to where I'm at. So I want success for everyone that believed in me, that put all their chips in for me and knew I was gonna be somebody. I know that feeling, because I've done it for someone else, and the last thing you want is to let those people down.

So to me, there is no other way to live... but to be with gratitude and respect.
I know what my parents gave up to put me through school, it's my time to give back.
& I may just be 21... but I got dreams bigger than words can put,
thick skin and a work ethic that's conditioned for anything.

I know other people feel me on this.
I'm ready to get back on that hustle & make some real moves.
So I'm stickin' to what I know best.
Followin' my heart & stayin' focused.


We gon' get there one day!!




No comments: