CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Human Nature

Human nature makes me act one way,  I'm learning &praying to do the opposite nowadays.

It's easy to be angry, harder to just let it go.
It's easy to be negative, than to always try to keep it in the positive.
It's easy to jump to conclusions, than to find out the truth for yourself.
It's easy to think the worst in people &blame them, than to empathize & try to understand why they act the way they do.
It's easy to fall to temptations, than it is to walk away from them.
Romans 8.

"Stop walking in pride, let the thief be crucified
Un-learn everything you know, and let him teach you
Line upon line, precept upon precept, say goodbye,
To this decaying social system
He wants to know, how far we're willing to go
If we love him like we say we do,
He will try us
" -AdamLivesInTheory

Unlearn what you think you know. Keep questioning. Keep Growing.
People can make you feel a certain way about yourself but as long as you know where you're trying to go, it's a-ok.
I've always been a work in progress anyway.

(:

No comments: