CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

word is bond.

via. jaeboogie

"It pisses me off how certain people have a habit of reappearing when you’re doing good, doing right, and fuck shit up for you. It’s like they have a sixth sense. Old habits are hard to break, old flames are hard to shake, forreal.

But…

You’re only as stupid as the shit you choose to deal with.

I’m good, man. You can take your bullshit elsewhere. I will always care for you and I genuinely wish you the best from the bottom of my heart, but you have inner issues and conflicts that you need to resolve. No malice in my palace, peace."

No comments: