CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Too blessed to be stressed.

Sometimes I get so bogged down in the little details and the thought of failing that it handicaps me from even being able to begin. Sometimes my dreams seem too large, too outrageous, too daunting of a task to even begin to lay out the details.

Then I get a reality check from the amazing people I have in my life, who make me throw out all those stupid ideas and force me to start DOING and believing in myself. What would I be without them? They are my silent (and not so silent) cheerleaders who keep me on track, keep me remembering who I am. I have too many angels watching over me in this life and constantly I am reminded that I am simply a tool, to share what God put me on this earth to do. Sometimes my purpose seems so clear cut and simple, some days it gets lost in the craze of life, but on the days that I am reminded, I couldn't be any more grateful and positive.

I am always trying to approach life with a grateful spirit and one with the idea that I owe this world much more during my borrowed time. It's something I've been thinking about often since the weekend volunteering my time to Relay for Life. How do you spend your time? The bigger picture of how short truly life is always reminds me to never be angry too long, have more patience, getting over grudges and mistakes, trying to be kind to everyone and if not, then at least respectful to anyone that comes my way, more giving of the little things (i,e. time, attention and effort), and putting my best foot forward... all the time.

You never know what life may bring so simply work hard and be kind.

Thankful for this life.. oh here's also a quote I felt was fitting for this feeling...

“The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum.”
Frances E. Willard


xoxo

No comments: