CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010



One of my absolute favorite things is surrendering to MUSIC when I'm having a crazy day. Being in the library, surrounded with people with noses buried in books, completely in silence, all internally freaking out over midterms... only to have the beautiful sounds of Jun Seba playing beautifully in my ears... is truly the best. Or walking to class, with people hustling all around me to get to there next destination and the perfect song comes on to provide a soundtrack for an already beautiful day. Or being in my room, after a long day and just putting my headphones on, leaving work at work and letting the beat ride every emotion inside of me. Even if I can't sing or play an instrument, the appreciation for beautifully crafted beats and melodies never ceases to amaze and uplift me.

It makes me want to explore my creative side again. It's been sitting dormant with too many things I "need" to be doing... but there are so many things I want to learn and develop my skills for. I'm gonna do it. Immersion is the first step.

No comments: