CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

  • I like to listen to stations of worship songs on Pandora. I've always loved church songs, despite me NEVER ever singing for anyone, the music is one of my favorite parts of mass. Sometimes I like to go early, just to hear the pianist play a little. It's quite serene and fills my soul up with a certain calmness I only get when I am in church.
  • I am trying to make a great effort during my last stretch in Los Angeles to give more people I love my time. I get quite nostalgic thinking about not living here anymore and I want to make these last couple months amazing. There is no other time in your life quite like college, I want to live up this experience till the very last day I can.
  • The thought of coming home to the arrival of my niece/nephew makes this whole journey of emotions even more amazing. This year has already blessed me with so much, so many triumphs, so much happiness... and all I can do is continue to get down on my knees and keep praying and giving my thanks. I am undeserving.
  • This week is going to be amazing, love your life. :)

No comments: