CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

MUSIC: Mario-She Was Her



I love R&B & Mario! He always comes out with catchy songs talking about situations that are all too familiar! The phrase that's been stuck in my head all week is, "Not everything that glitters is GOLD" & how true it is. I feel like there's such a rush to do everything and jump head first into things or the opportunity is gone. Truth is, not all opportunities are worth taking, especially with the opposite sex!!! They can be the finest, smartest, richest, kindest, doesn't matter... doesn't mean they're the one, especially if you are taken, stick with the one you got or learn the hard way! Especially if she/he's been down for you for YEARS, stick it out through the hard times, most people can't find what you have!

No comments: