CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How nice it is when you shed yourself of everything excessive like egos and pride.

Forgiveness is easier.

Your eyes turn outward and you stop worrying about your own petty problems.

You don't expect things like acceptance and validation from people who don't. even. matter.

Your SOUL grows...tenfold.

Focus is easier, because you're focusing on the RIGHT things.

Instead of building up your reputation, just being a good person matters more.

Think about it.


No comments: