CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fact check

Fact #1: I like smokin' bowls & kickin it but naturally vibin' with a room full of folks spittin' rhymes on some good energy works just as well for me!

Fact #2: I don't like people telling me WHO I am (especially when they are so sure yet are incredibly wrong) ... as much as I share about myself, there is so much more I keep in that people will never know about me.

Fact #3: I like face to face conversations with people over a lot of things (i.e., clubbing!). Men who can convey themselves well, keep up a conversation AND/or make me laugh are intriguing.

Fact #4: I care a lot LESS about peoples opinions than I did before. Thank God.

Fact #5: I am really big on respect. Really big on it.




No comments: