CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

compliment, not complete


via. YBF

Kanye & Amber Rose in Rome, Italy looking cozy as hell.

The only reason why I post this is..
1) It's hella cute that they're both rockin J's together.
2) I like couples who are on that low-key tip, just doing their own thing.
I'm not big on putting all my shit out there all the time, or having a picture up for every meal, movie & museum we went to. I just like those days were he & I just do our own thing.

"Just the two of us type days"

btw, I'm still mad Va$htie & Pharrell aren't together....
who knew they were together 5 years!
Speaking of which...
I love seeing dope girls with dope guys.

That type girl that will rock her kicks with you..
share her fitteds with you..
has her own shit going on and is just as dope in her own element..
doesn't need you for a cosign or to get ANYWHERE..
& isn't an echo to everything you think is dope too but has her own mind&style.



Can my Pharrell/Kanye come already?!

No comments: