CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Self-Improvement

  1. Go to church more
  2. Be punctual to everything, especially school & chi delt events.
  3. Reply to e-mails, texts, messages better... don't let them pile up like the have now -__-!
  4. Eat healthier & make time for the gym!
  5. Be more present/alert in everything that I do... practice thinking about what is going on at the moment than worrying ahead of time over things that happened yet!
  6. Complain less over petty things that aren't worth it...less complaining, more action.
  7. Put school above all right now. Keep my mind on GRADUATION.
  8. Take more chances & follow my instincts.
It looks like all of these revolve around improving my work ethic and reviving my mind body & soul. I definitely think its essential that we have that time for ourselves to refocus, catch up with ourselves and revive our spirit every once in a while. I'm definitely going to really start taking care of my body/mind bc my poor eating/sleeping/studying habits have been really taking a toll on me mentally & physically. No Bueno. Gotta do better. Just gotta do BETTER.

No comments: