CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday wishes.

Regardless,

I intend to have an amazing 21st birthday with people who love me the most.
It's already kicked off to a great start...

1) Maxwell concert with Gina.
2) Call from Dad in the Philippines :) :)
3) Dinner + mimosas with Devika
4) Midnight surprise with my kids and psisses + zeta bro! cake & all!
5) Disneyland tomorrow with Andee, my birthday twin.
6) DTF on Thursday?
7) VEGAS all weekend! :) :)

So thankful. So blessed. Savoring every moment of this!

No comments: