CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

quickie

Buenos dias!

I'm currently under the weather after what feels like, another ridiculous weekend... so ridiculous that I even managed to get sick -_-... which is the WORST because I have a cough and I HATE coughing.

Oh well, this weekend was fun, Zeta Sis Game in Santa Barbara. It was my first time and so much FUN! Must do again next year.

Other than that I've just been trying to stay on track with school and my own personal to-do list. I try not to stress too much nowadays and just take it all up in prayer and trust in God. I still have so much to learn and so much to change about myself, but I like to consider myself a work in progress, especially in His eyes. I'm not perfect, never will be, but I appreciate change and try to remind myself of what God is trying to teach me in every challenge that I go through.

This month looks promising.

<3cam

No comments: