CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

mom&pops



Jammin to: Diz Gibran, Impossible



I had an greaaaat Easter this year. The usual gang, (Mom, Dad, KuyaAlenn &Johnny) hit up Barona buffet, did some gambling despues and then both my parents drove me back to LA.

It took 4 hours to get back to LA, but I loved every second of it. Why? Because I cannot recall the last time my parents have been in the presence of one another for that long enjoying each others company. I sat in the back seat like a kid again on a long drive and in absolute contenment, while my parents laughed and talked the entire way,. I've grown used to the unconventional since things changed and the more that you go through, the more you learn less to complain and just to accept everything as it is and if anything, to simply breath in deep and take in the moment, because it is fleeting, only happening when everything in the atmosphere seems to be in perfect balance.

I live for this moments, where love is so thick in the air you could slice it with a knife. Not even the romantic kind of love thats once faded between my parents but the kind of love where they know where they've been and what they've been through just to get to where they are to today.

If I ever lose my purpose in why I do ANYTHING... its this moment I want to remember.

-Cammille

No comments: