CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

REALity Check.


its gonna rain - kelly price.

I should slap myself silly right now for even allowing myself to think my problems were worth crying about or that it was something I wasn't strong enough to handle. How could I have lost sight so much that I couldn't just leave it all up to Him?? I am in a weird transition with life right now, still trying to find my perfect groove and still fulfill all of my duties, but the Lord is gracious and kind, I am sure the light will come one of these days.

I need to be persistent, enthusiastic, accepting of all that is being thrown at me and trust myself in the knowledge that I am doing the best that I am capable of doing 100% of the time. There is never a moment I am not thinking about what I could be doing to help my girls. There is not a moment where I am not thinking about what is next on my plate. I feel like I am balancing 21 plates on my head and if one happens to fall, I'm sorry, I am human and the furthest thing from perfect.

At the end of the day, this is God's work, and I am just his tool to live out whatever he intends of me. I promise to do all of it with good intentions, with compassion, with meaning and in HAPPINESS! These girls are what push me daily to continue to cultivate my passion for leadership and inspiring others and I will continue to be humbled daily by all that God has allowed me to do so far!


My heart has been split 11 ways.
Meet the girls who push me daily to be a better me!

No comments: