CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

Of the moment...




I'm real big on starting off the week off right & getting my shit together. Going home this weekend really drove home the fact that we are NOT our circumstances and we are in the power to change whatever hard place that we're in.

I've wasted a lot of time these past couple of weeks on unnecessary bullshit that I started to feel suffocated by my responsibilities and my 'i gotta do this & that'. Going back to LA, I promised I would live it up, soak up what LA (the CITY) has to offer me and not get too caught up in the little thaaangs... which I ended up doing anyway. ;(

But now I want to freeeee myself of the constraints I feel, the blandness, & the routine and just do my own thing. I need that sometimes, so shoot me.

No comments: